Our purpose-built facilities were designed with children’s safety and welfare in mind. The school was tailored to the Early Years Foundation Stage education requirements.
The Apple Tree International Kindergarten’s facilities have been carefully designed on our 2 rai campus in the Central Business District. Facilities include:
- Green landscaped area with large trees.
- Dedicated room for Music, Dance and Kids’ Yoga.
- Indoor soft play and physical education room.
- Outdoor learning area for hands on learning with gardening and farming opportunities.
- Outdoor playground with European import equipment.
- Kids’ library.
- Child-sized pool and water splash play area.
- Playground for sand play, water play and mud kitchen play.
- A nurse room for first-aid care.
- An overall campus design that focuses on child safety and welfare, security and full integration of the EYFS learning provisions.
- Ample parking spaces.
- Book corner with mark making and props
- Area for construction toys and “small world”
- Discovery table with items to explore
- Physical play
- Role play
- Art and Painting area
- Interactive Whiteboard.